the face on the magazine cover looks bad
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, Kill Bill wasn't too hot either.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And I passed on the whole Kill Bill line. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Bigbeltz:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Skullpit:
It looks ok but it's not impressing me like other NECA pieces.
the face on the magazine cover looks bad
To me the Lee's (or was it Tomart's?) cover with Cap.Sparrow looks pretty good, much better than the prototype pic.
The pic on NECA's site looks just like ol' Cap'n Jack. NECA's gonna be getting quite a bit of my money this year.
<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 22, 2004 12:42 PM: Message edited by: FedEx Pope ]</font>
Eh, looks ok. I'll have to see it in person before I would consider buying it.
Man, I think it looks bad ass.
I will be spending more of my hard earned money...
Damn you NECA.
Damn, it looks awesome. I didn't really like the film all that much, though. If only the 'Epic' Aragorn and Legolas were half as good. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks